Russell Martin & Associates is a consulting firm that designs and delivers business learning experiences. Because we believe that training is often just part of the solution to business problems, we incorporate a huge array of services and products to help your employees become more productive. We flex our services to your specific needs.
Our clients tell us that our fun, yet professional approach makes us unique. We develop engaging interventions that make a positive impact .
From multi-state, multi-level educational conferences to project management interventions to short-notice leadership strategic planning sessions, Russell Martin & Associates has been consulting with businesses — large and small — for over 20 years.
RMA’s comprehensive understanding of the challenges in the workplace allow us to help businesses learn and improve. We work with individuals, teams and top management to identify problems, develop strategies and implement change quickly.
We have numerous success stories of how we have helped businesses jump to the next level in productivity and efficiency. By tackling the tough issues that block growth, we deliver measurable improvement seen in increased employee performance and retention.
Project Management for Learning Professionals
This course is an ASTD Certificate program offering. Practitioners in the learning and performance field will learn how to manage increasingly complex learning interventions. Interfacing with ADDIE and other learning development methodologies will be included.
What Participants Learn
After attending this session, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between projects, tasks, processes and everyday To-Do lists
- Define the roles of the Project Manager, Project Sponsor, Course Developers and other key individuals on a learning project
- Follow the process of Define, Plan, Manage, Review using simple and effective techniques that uncover Bad News Early
- Participate in simulations to practice and learn influencing techniques that grow project success
- Align a learning development methodology (ADDIE, Agile) with the DPMR model to ensure quality learning and business results
Students will work on one of their own projects in class.
- Project Management Roles
- DEFINE: Creating a Project Charter to answer WHY?
- PLAN: Creating a Project Plan to answer HOW?
- ADDIE, Agile and other learning methodologies
- MANAGE: Learning to ADAPT
- REVIEW: Learning to LEARN