Become a certified Kirkpatrick evaluation practitioner. Learn the true and correct methodology from Dr. James Kirkpatrick and apply it to your own programs to maximize business results. This program is one of the essential modules for Learnactive’s Gear Certification for Instructional designers and Training Managers. The Certificate Program (the first day) is a requirement for the Gear Certification for Training Facilitators.
Date & TimeDate(s): 20 Dec 2017 to 21 Dec 2017 Timing: 08:00 to 17:00
Maha is a learning and development expert with more than 18 years experience in the Middle East. A key note speaker at international L&D events and conferences such as the ATD Middle East conference. Maha is a certified Master Kirkpatrick facilitator and consultant. She also holds a Masters degree in Training and Development from the University of University of Leicester in the UK.
For the past eight years, Maha worked with several organizations in the Middle East to successfully implement the Kirkpatrick Four Levels evaluation model with the focus on impact on business results. She also trained more than 800 learning and development professionals from 20 different nationalities on the New World Kirkpatrick Model.
- Early bird registration (until 30 November 2017): AED 7,350
- Regular registration: AED 9,350
- Group 3-5 discount: AED 8,660
- Group 6+ discount: AED 6,660
- UAE Federal Government: AED 7,350
A quotation and an invoice will be sent upon registration. Please note that the full payment must be received prior to the training start date. Only, those delegates whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the training.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate will be welcome in your place.
- Registrations cancelled 14-8 days before the training start date are subject to AED 750 administration fees.
- Registrations cancelled 7 days before the training start date of less must be paid in full.
Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program – Bronze Level
- Objectively determine where to allocate training resources to create the most business impact;
- Create an effective program evaluation plan maximizing business results and minimizing resources employed;
- Define the critical difference between effective training and training effectiveness;
- Identify appropriate Blended Evaluation™ Plan methods and tools for any program.
- Training Supervisors
- Instructional Designers
- Leaders of Training-Related Initiatives
- E-Learning Developers
- Educators Training Specialists and Trainers
- Training Contractors and Providers
- Even those who believe they know the Kirkpatrick Model report that this course teaches them things they didn’t know, or corrects misinformation.
- Pre-work packet
- Interaction throughout the seminar
- Workbook including templates, tools, and examples
- Copy of the book ‘Kirkpatrick Then and Now’
- Homework assignment Grading and personalized feedback on individual evaluation plan
- Certificate of completion and certification credential
- Four weeks of follow-up via email Informal consulting via phone/email for one year from date of certification
All attendees will receive a copy of Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Training Evaluation Book, co-authored by Jim and Wendy Kirkpatrick.
This it is a must-have book for all training professionals who wish to update their understanding of the Kirkpatrick Four Levels with the latest thinking and methodology, and provide true value to their business partners.
- Introduction to the New World Kirkpatrick Four Levels®
- Real life case preparation
Module 1: Introduction to the Kirkpatrick Model
- Purposes of evaluation
- The four levels and their history
- Effective training vs. training effectiveness
Module 2: Level 4: Results
- Level 4 principles, techniques and timing
- Defining your Level 4 Results
- Leading indicators
Module 3: Level 3: Behavior
- Level 3 principles, techniques and timing
- Critical behaviors and required drivers
Module 4: Level 2: Learning
- Level 2 principles, techniques and timing
Module 5: Level 1: Reaction
- Level 1 principles, techniques and timing
- Formative evaluation methods
Module 6: A Purposeful Approach to Training and Evaluation
- Prioritizing programs and evaluation resources
- Blended Evaluation™ tools
Module 7: Case Studies
- Debriefing and application tips
Module 8: Applying Your Knowledge
- Creation and presentation of actual evaluation plan
- Feedback and tips for refining real-life Blended
- Evaluation plan begun in class
Module 9: Action Planning
- Implementation discussion
- Continuing education
- Creation of Action plan
- Team submission of real-life Blended Evaluation plan for grading
- Three months of follow-up modules via email
This program meets the requirements for 12 CPT points to re-certify as a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.certifiedpt.org