Become a certified Kirkpatrick evaluation practitioner. Learn the true and correct methodology from Dr. James Kirkpatrick and apply it to your own programs to maximize business results. This program is one of the essential modules for Learnactive’s Gear Certification for Instructional designers and Training Managers. The Certificate Program (the first day) is a requirement for the Gear Certification for Training Facilitators.
Date & TimeDate(s): 18 Nov 2015 to 19 Nov 2015 Timing: 08:00 to 17:00
Maha Khatib is a certified instructional designer and Kirkpatrick Master Facilitator. Maha has been designing, developing, and facilitating training programs for more than 15 years.
She has worked with some of the largest international and local organizations including Emirates Airlines, Emaar, and Jumeirah International on developing and implementing best practices in learning and development. Maha believes in adding value through sharing best-in-class practices and her training programs are focused on developing the participants’ ability to implement the learning in the workplace through tools, job aids, and examples. She is a highly interactive trainer who brings tremendous energy, knowledge, and expertise in learning and development to the training room.
Kirkpatrick Four Levels® Evaluation Certification Program – Bronze Level
- Objectively determine where to allocate training resources to create the most business impact;
- Create an effective program evaluation plan maximizing business results and minimizing resources employed;
- Define the critical difference between effective training and training effectiveness;
- Evaluate programs using appropriate Kirkpatrick level.
- Training Supervisors
- Instructional Designers
- Leaders of Training-Related Initiatives
- E-Learning Developers
- Educators Training Specialists and Trainers
- Training Contractors and Providers
- Even those who believe they know the Kirkpatrick Model report that this course teaches them things they didn’t know, or corrects misinformation.
- Pre-work packet
- Interaction throughout the seminar
- Workbook including templates, tools, and examples
- Copy of the book ‘Kirkpatrick Then and Now’
- Homework assignment Grading and personalized feedback on individual evaluation plan
- Certificate of completion and certification credential
- Four weeks of follow-up via email Informal consulting via phone/email for one year from date of certification
All attendees will receive a copy of Kirkpatrick Then and Now, co-authored by Jim and Wendy Kirkpatrick. This book is the first to introduce the Kirkpatrick Business Partnership Model and the Kirkpatrick Foundational Principles
This it is a must-have book for all training professionals who wish to update their understanding of the Kirkpatrick Four Levels with the latest thinking and methodology, and provide true value to their business partners.
- Introduction to the New World Kirkpatrick Four Levels®
- Real life case preparation
Module 1: Introduction to the Kirkpatrick Model
- Purposes of evaluation
- The four levels and their history
- Effective training vs. training effectiveness
Module 2: Level 4: ResultsModel
- Level 4 principles, techniques and timing
- Defining your Level 4 Results
- Leading indicators
Module 3: Level 3: Behavior
- Level 3 principles, techniques and timing
- Critical behaviors and required drivers
Module 4: Level 2: Learning
- Level 2 principles, techniques and timing
Module 5: Level 1: Reaction
- Level 1 principles, techniques and timing
- Formative evaluation methods
Module 6: A Purposeful Approach to Training and Evaluation
- Prioritizing programs and evaluation resources
- Blended Evaluation™ tools
Module 7: Case Studies
- Debriefing and application tips
Module 8: Applying Your Knowledge
- Creation and presentation of actual evaluation plan
- Feedback and tips for refining real-life Blended
- Evaluation plan begun in class
Module 9: Action Planning
- Implementation discussion
- Continuing education
- Creation of Action plan
- Team submission of real-life Blended Evaluation plan for grading
- Three months of follow-up modules via email
This program meets the requirements for 12 CPT points to re-certify as a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT). For more information on the CPT program, visit www.certifiedpt.org
RegistrationPlease fill the form below and submit your information. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly to arrange payment for the program.
Registration is closed for this program.